- Consulting & Related Practices
- Juvenile Justice & Defense
- Bullying & Harassment
- Transitioning Planning into Adulthood
- Suspension, Disciplinary & Expulsion
- Section 504
- Special Education Law & Child Advocacy
- Attorney Jeffrey Forte featured as guest on radio program – New Haven, CT
- ‘Connecticut Lawyer’ magazine publishes Forte Law Group article on Special Education Caselaw
- What is School Refusal & What Are Your Child’s Educational Rights?
- Private Special Education Programs and Therapeutic Schools in Connecticut for Children with Special Needs
- Attorney Jeff Forte invited to talk about special education and child advocacy on News 12 CT
- 5 Quick Tips for Promoting Effective Communication with Your Child’s IEP team
- What’s the Law on Recording a PPT / IEP Meeting in Connecticut?
- Comprehensive Dictionary of Special Education Acronyms
- What Does Licensure for Behavior Analysts Mean for Your Child with an IEP?
- Tony Reno interviews Connecticut Special Education Attorney & Child Advocate, Jeffrey Forte, from Forte Law Group
- Attorney Jeffrey Forte to Participate at ASRC Annual Fair
- Attorney Jeffrey Forte has been invited to co-present ACES BAES
- History of Special Education: Important Landmark Cases
- Ten Quick Tips and Advice to Prepare for the IEP Meeting
- How Are My Child’s IEP Goals & Objectives Developed?
- Preparing For Your Child’s IEP Meeting
- Is Now the Time to Really Call a Special Education Lawyer?
- Our Firm Launches New Website