- Consulting & Related Practices
- Juvenile Justice & Defense
- Bullying & Harassment
- Transitioning Planning into Adulthood
- Suspension, Disciplinary & Expulsion
- Section 504
- Special Education Law & Child Advocacy
- Attorney Jeff Forte discusses IEE’s at SPEDNet
- Milford, CT: Attorney Forte and Milestones Behavioral Services present on Facebook live.
- Attorney Forte hosting informational event for SPED*NET Wilton April 30 @10AM – Wilton, CT
- Attorney Jeff Forte on FOX61 Discussing City of Norwalk Case
- Town of Norwalk, school system, officials to be sued after sensitive video of a child was posted on social media
- Connecticut Bar Association Publishes Law Article Authored by Jeffrey Forte
- What Does the Least Restrictive Environment (LRE) Mean?
- Milestones and Forte Law Group present Connecticut program, Autism Q&A
- Fairfield County Bar Association publishes law article authored by Attorney Jeffrey Forte
- Attorney Jeffrey Forte invited to speak at The Connecticut Bar Association
- Special Education Child Advocate, Program Series: Ask a Professional in Norwalk, CT.
- Divorce and Special Education Law: A Primer
- Planning For Transitioning Into Adulthood – Autism Spectrum News
- IEP Goals and Objectives Workshop with Special Education Lawyer Jeffrey Forte in Fairfield County
- Fairfield County Parent Magazine publishes special education article authored by Attorney Jeffrey Forte
- Connecticut Parent Magazine publishes special education article authored by Attorney Jeffrey Forte
- Attorney Jeffrey Forte featured as guest on radio program – New Haven, CT
- ‘Connecticut Lawyer’ magazine publishes Forte Law Group article on Special Education Caselaw
- What is School Refusal & What Are Your Child’s Educational Rights?
- Child Anxiety, Depression, School Refusal and Your Child’s Educational Rights – presentation in Milford, CT
- Private Special Education Programs and Therapeutic Schools in Connecticut for Children with Special Needs
- Stepping Stones Hosts Program with Guest Speaker Attorney Jeffrey Forte – Norwalk, CT
- Attorney Jeff Forte invited to talk about special education and child advocacy on News 12 CT
- Meet Attorney Jeff Forte – Special Education Law Q&A in Darien, CT
- Q&A Legal Workshop with Attorney Jeff Forte – West Hartford, CT
- Procedural Safeguards, FAPE, IEEs and Related Services Presentation in Fairfield, CT
- Special Education Rights for Children with Autism Presented by Attorney Jeffrey Forte – Greenwich, CT
- Special Education Advocate and Attorney Jeffrey Forte Q&A Workshop – Fairfield County, CT
- 5 Quick Tips for Promoting Effective Communication with Your Child’s IEP team
- Special Education Law & Music Therapy as a Related Service – Fairfield County, CT
- Independent Educational Evaluations (IEEs), Handling PPTs and FERPA School Records Requests – Orange, CT
- What’s the Law on Recording a PPT / IEP Meeting in Connecticut?
- Comprehensive Dictionary of Special Education Acronyms
- What Does Licensure for Behavior Analysts Mean for Your Child with an IEP?
- Tony Reno interviews Connecticut Special Education Attorney & Child Advocate, Jeffrey Forte, from Forte Law Group
- Functional Behavioral Assessments and Behavior Intervention Plans – Hosted at The Waverly Group in Greenwich, CT.
- ASRC – Autism Services & Resources Connecticut to include Special Education Attorney Jeffrey Forte at the 2017 Annual Resource Fair
- Attorney Jeffrey Forte to Participate at ASRC Annual Fair
- Attorney Jeffrey Forte has been invited to co-present ACES BAES
- History of Special Education: Important Landmark Cases
- Ten Quick Tips and Advice to Prepare for the IEP Meeting
- How Are My Child’s IEP Goals & Objectives Developed?
- Swim Angelfish Hosts Special Education Law Program with Attorney Jeffrey Forte – Norwalk, CT
- FAVOR, Inc. Hosts Program with Special Education Lawyer Jeffrey Forte– Litchfield County, CT
- Preparing For Your Child’s IEP Meeting
- Is Now the Time to Really Call a Special Education Lawyer?
- Our Firm Launches New Website
- Emotion Disturbance (ED), Attention Deficient Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and the IDEA – Hartford County, CT
- Special Education Law with Attorney Jeffrey Forte: Understanding Your Child’s Rights – Westport, CT